Covid19 safety policy and guidelines – Salsa Souls
Before attending please ensure:
– You have not been instructed to quarantine or self-isolate by Track & Trace.
– You do not have any symptoms of Covid19: Cough, Temperature, Loss of Smell or Taste (or had them in the past 10 days).
– To your knowledge, you have not been in close contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the last 10 days.
– You will inform your dance group leader if you consequently develop symptoms & test positive for Covid-19 within 48hrs of attending, and will test negative by PCR test before returning to classes.
– We request that everybody is double vaccinated or tests negative with a rapid lateral flow test before attending (available freely at pharmacies & many local collection points), and really preferably both.
– *** Proof of a negative test up to 24 hours before attending the class or double vaccination shown by the NHS app will be a pre-requisite for entry. ***
– How to perform a test, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZhSPnnXyPo
– How do you get proof of your result? https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
– You will receive a text message from the NHS track and trace service within 2 hours of logging your result. (Full instructions come in the test kit box).
Simply show the confirmation text on arrival.
– Please check our event updates regularly to familiarise yourself with any changing covid-safety protocols/guidelines.
Covid guidance on-site:
– Wash your hands regularly / apply your own hand sanitiser before & after classes.
– Face masks are optional.
– If you want to stick to one partner during the class, you can do this by standing outside the circle.
– In social dancing please respect other people’s varied decisions to mix, or not mix. Ask if it’s o.k. before automatically hugging anyone.
As always use common sense and refer back to the latest government guidelines that may override our own guidelines.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone regardless of the above if we believe they would be disruptive to the classes.